21 Questions For An Incredible Review of your 2021
A motivational speech from Jeevan about 21 Questions For An Incredible Review of your 2021: Christmas is coming, which means 2021 will come to an end, and a new year of 2022 will come to us soon! Don’t miss Jeevan last Terrific Tuesday session with us (for the year of 2021). In this course, Jeevan […]
A motivational speech from Jeevan about 21 Questions For An Incredible Review of your 2021: Christmas is coming, which means 2021 will come to an end, and a new year of 2022 will come to us soon! Don’t miss Jeevan last Terrific Tuesday session with us (for the year of 2021). In this course, Jeevan will share 21 great questions that can make you throwback about your hardship, joy and lessons you have been through and learned in 2021 and how you will improve and upgrade it in 2022. Through all of these questions, you will realize why is it essential to have a good relationship with people surrounding you, why you have to make goals and try your best to achieve them and many more! The questions from number 1 until 15 are all about 2021, while questions number 16 – 21 are about a new year, 2022. You have to answer all the questions from numbers 1 – 15 first before answering questions number 16 – 21. So watch till the end, and make sure to review all the questions and answer all of the questions with deep and honest thought.
21 Questions For An Incredible Review of Your 2021:
1. What were your top 5 – 10 goals for 2021, and how much in terms of percentage of each that you achieve?
• When you set your goals for 2022, you want to pay attention to this. What were the top goals that you pursued this year?
2. What were your top 10 achievements in 2021?
• If your achievements are entirely different from your goals, you will re-think what kind of goal you’re setting.
3. What were the top 5 painful lessons you learned?
4. what were the top 5 things you got right in 2021?
• When you achieve a goal, sometimes it is not just the exciting goals you can achieve, but many excellent and outstanding consequences happen alongside.
5. What was the biggest risk you took in 2021?
• The only way you can grow is by taking risks
6. What was the smartest decision you made?
7. Which three meaningful relationships improve the most?
8. What were the 1 – 3 things you did that made that relationship improve?
9. Name three people who have the most significant impact on you in 2021?
• Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid
10. Who are the five people you spend the most time with within 2021?
11. How did those five people influence you, Positively or negatively?
12. What were the five best books you read in 2021?
13. What are the five things you are most grateful for in 2021?
14. What 1-word sum sub your entire 2021?
15. What are the five most significant necessary endings that must happen for 2022 to be your best year ever?
16. What are five powerful habits that you must develop in 2022?
17. What are five books and courses will you read and attend in 2022 that will guarantee you a massive breakthrough at work and life?
18. What are your 3 – 10 goals for 2022?
19. What is the price you must pay to achieve each of those goals?
20. What are five immediate next steps for achieving each goal?
21. What one word or sentence will be your theme for 2022?