4 Lessons We Can Learn From The Wolves In Team Managements and Leverage To Success
A motivational speech from two I.Q.I. Warriors Adrian Seow from Team I.Q.I. Elite and Jordan Heng from team IQI DMG. Adrian will be sharing many tips and lessons on how We Can Learn From The Wolves In Team Management that you can learn and apply in your daily life. Not only that, Jordan will be […]
A motivational speech from two I.Q.I. Warriors Adrian Seow from Team I.Q.I. Elite and Jordan Heng from team IQI DMG. Adrian will be sharing many tips and lessons on how We Can Learn From The Wolves In Team Management that you can learn and apply in your daily life. Not only that, Jordan will be sharing about Leverage To Success. What Leverage is to succeed, why I leverage to succeed, and how do I leverage to succeed? So watch till the end to get the tips and learn from them!
4 Lessons We Can Learn From The Wolves In Team Managements:
– You need to ensure the team survive. All the great leaders probably didn’t do everything by themselves, but they did everything they had on themselves before the group became big.
• Call customers → Present → Closing → Get Leads
– To survive, to make your first sale, to ensure that your first year you can make enough money, you have to do everything
2. Rules in place
• Training + Orientation
• Project Brief
– Co-broke system
3. Team profit (prioritize team profit)
– Knowledge sharing
4. Loyalty (people before profit)
– One of the examples we can take from this lesson is when someone has joined your team/the company, and they start making money. Then they know that they have a future in this company, not just for themselves but also for their future team member. They know in this team/ company that all the system is already in place, the training and the strategy the company growth a line to help his team grow will make him stay in the company.
Eight steps to ace your following career change:
1. Identify your interests, values, and skills
– what are my core values?
– what are my successful roles?
– is this still my passion?
– what skills do I want to continue utilizing?
2. Make an action plan
– My goal
• skills to acquire?
• people I need to meet?
• things to finish in current job?
• personal stuff to attend first?
3. Upgrade your skillsets
4. Take up classes
– learn new skills at current job
– take classes to enter a new industry
5. Try different career paths
6. Try volunteering
– test your interest by volunteering in activities related to your target fields
7. Find the people to talk to about your career change
– get to know passionate and successful people working within your new field of interest
• tips: pay a compliment or note their work to build rapport and break the ice
8. Escape your comfort zones
– reach out start making contacts in your career fields of interest
What is Leverage to success, why I leverage to success, how do I leverage to success?
Top 3 hurdles you need to be aware of:
1. Money is never enough
– humans are naturally greedy: better food, better clothes, better life
2. The moon, on the other side, is always brighter
– don’t judge, don’t compare do it
3. Pointing fingers outwards, always three pointing yourself
– it’s just another business, don’t waste time on unproductive matters