7 Steps on How to Set Incredible Goals for 2022
A motivational speech from Jeevan about 7 Steps on How to Set Incredible Goals for 2022: 2022 is coming very soon, there’s a few weeks left to go before we going to enter the year of 2022, and Jeevan wants to make sure that it’s going to be a year of massive growth for all […]
A motivational speech from Jeevan about 7 Steps on How to Set Incredible Goals for 2022: 2022 is coming very soon, there’s a few weeks left to go before we going to enter the year of 2022, and Jeevan wants to make sure that it’s going to be a year of massive growth for all of you! That’s the month you get ready for the year that’s coming for the following years. Jeevan is going to share with you a few steps, and you’ve got to follow these seven steps and do the work, its heavy-duty stuff, but it’s powerful because you be so sure what is it that you are pursuing and how you are going to get it and you will get more goals.
Always plan your year before you start your year. Start your month before you start your month. Plan your week before you start your week. Plan your day before you start your day. You must get ready, 2022 is going to be big! And you will make so much money, you will be very successful, and overall you will be very well! So before you can do all of that, Jeevan wants you to take a weekend off, sit down with Jeevan for seven steps, get your hands sweated, plan it all out and you are ready for 2022! While everyone else is still finding their way out there, but you’re already prepared for the year, and Jeevan will be here to take you through a lot of amazing things in 2022!
7 Steps on How to Set Incredible Goals for 2022:
1. Goals Selection – Pick around 3 to 10 goals
• Category solves important/selecting categories
• Listing what you don’t want
• Now you select what you do want
• Select an identity for each goal
2. Obstacles – Why don’t so many people achieve their goals? It is because they don’t break through their obstacles.
• What can stop you/what currently stopping you from achieving that goal?
• List down all your obstacles.
3. Price – Every goal has a price, and what’s the cost of achieving your goals?
• You need to list the price you need to pay in detail to achieve each goal.
•, E.g., if your goal is to be closer to your children and spend a lot of time with them. The price is you going to give up, time on some other things.
4. Resolve – You have to resolve to pay the price and work out the plan for each of your goals.
• by Creating a Plan
• Rituals you lock in some rituals that will allow you to pay the price.
5. Strategy – Identify 5 to 10 strategies that will help you get to each of your goals.
• by Quarter
• Identify your Resources (people, money, team, resources from IQI provides).
6. Feedback – You need to create weekly and monthly feedback protocols. This can be helping you so much to be successful.
• Identify the Milestones – Every goal has differents milestones, things you got to reach before you reach the goals.
• Celebration Plans – Every time you hit the milestones? Celebrate.
• Express Gratitude – Express some gratitude to somebody out there who helps them so much. Gratitude is a nuclear weapon (the more you express gratitude, the more you send your subconscious brain, energy, and heart how good things are and how thankful you’re, and you keep getting more stuff and more successes).