Powerful Keys in Staying Motivated and Driven to Finish Strong
A motivational speech from Jeevan about how to Stay Motivated and Driven to Finish The Year Strong: He will be sharing 10 keys and a lot of motivational speech that can help you find yourself when you find that your motivation and mindset is going down. Just pick one or more of the keys and […]
A motivational speech from Jeevan about how to Stay Motivated and Driven to Finish The Year Strong: He will be sharing 10 keys and a lot of motivational speech that can help you find yourself when you find that your motivation and mindset is going down. Just pick one or more of the keys and wrack it, go hard on the keys, you can find yourself and fly up again. We’re already almost to the end of the year, and you want to make sure you finish strong and make sure you end this year with the high notes.
1. Definite Chief Aim
• A person needs to have a definite chief aim/number 1 aim they want for their life, and you need to work hard to achieve it.
2. Find Meaning in Moments (Any moments that you get through in life give it meaning)
• In life, we face unpredictable moments (e.g., broke cars/accidents, etc.), and we can’t run from them. So learn to train your brain to find meaning in moments that happen in your life. When you constantly train your mind, and when disaster or bad things come, you will instantly react the way you are prepared.
3. Measure Better (quantitative, qualitative), (lead, length)
• Quantitative (things you can measure physically), e.g., your conversion rate and how many leads you generate this week.
• Qualitative (something that you can’t touch physically) You believe how much passion are you giving for your work, do you have to think it takes to win to achieve the success that you want and it’s not that easy, but it is stills needed, you need to belive mindset.
• Lead (are the things that happen in future)
• Length (length measurements of basically all those things that happen in the past)
4. Take Responsibility to Cross The Line (the line of full responsibility)
• Imagine life with zero blame, and you have to take 100% responsibility for everything that happens in your life and never blame again. Writing down all the things you need to take responsibility for cause means life is a game of you versus you.
5. The Theatre of The Mind
• Imagine that your mind is a cinema/movie, and you get to play whatever movie to plays on your mind, and you are the only audience watching (Minds (cinema), you (the audience)), what’s the film would you play or what’s the movie in your mind? The movie you are constantly playing, that’s the movie that’s going to come out or would be the best seller in your life.
6. Switch Off Completely (once a week)
• When you do that, your brain, your mind, your body everything’s gets recharged. We as human beings are designed not to operate indefinitely, and we are prepared to rest. When you take your time to switch off, you start working smarter, faster and better on the next day.
7. Nourishing Friendship
• Life isn’t just about works, and it’s all about who’s coming along with you when you work hard. So the nourishing in Friendship is surround yourself. It would help if you had the nourish in Friendship, so that’s life is worth the journey and don’t do life alone. That’s the worst thing you can do. Catch some perfect friends.
8. Intense Workouts
• Find you’re intense it can be rock climbing, hiking and many more
9. Knowledge Upgrade
• These keys can drive you crazy. Can you imagine what you feel after the session? You will be so pumped up and go like lightning towards your definite chief aim because you got the knowledge upgrade. Make use of it, don’t just stop there but go further, buy books, read books, do courses, watch youtube videos that inspire you to get more knowledge upgrade.
10. Be, Do, Have!
• Do a child of Be. The reason you DO something is that you BEing that. Ask yourself who are you BEing? If you want wealth, you need to be wealthy, and if you want healthy, you need to be healthy. Whatever you want to have in your life? BE that now.