Start Your Mental Game Strong in 2022
Hi warriors, finally, after a few months now, we’re back with the Jeevan session on Terrified Tuesday. Let’s start our 1st terrified Tuesday of 2022 with a motivational speech from Jeevan about Start Your Mental Game Strong in 2022. Jeevan was ready to guide you guys with all the tips and keys to let you […]
Hi warriors, finally, after a few months now, we’re back with the Jeevan session on Terrified Tuesday. Let’s start our 1st terrified Tuesday of 2022 with a motivational speech from Jeevan about Start Your Mental Game Strong in 2022. Jeevan was ready to guide you guys with all the tips and keys to let you rock and smash this year of 2022 with success! In this session, Jeevan will share how you will build your mental strategy and mental game for 2022. This is the most important session because it will set the tone for the year. He will be sharing six keys to starting your mental games strong. By the end of this course, you will learn to set your goals and achieve them. Stay until the last, and write up and work on the keys that Jeevan will share. If you work on these six keys, your mental game for 2022 will be strong.
6 keys to start your mental game strong in 2022 (spend some time on each of these keys):
1. what do you want for the year 2022?
• GOALS: 1 year or more, what goals do you want to smash and you want to win or achieve?
• OBJECTIVE: anything one year or more they’re known as a goal. But less than that for example monthly? You need to have objectives. What are the objectives you have to meet to achieve your yearly goals? So for each annual goal, you need to have 12 monthly objectives.
• TASKS: in the day you’ve got tasks, you are going to have up to 6 crucial tasks that must be ticked by 6 pm. so by 6 o’clock, what is the task that you must get done each day for seven days, 5 to 7 days in a week so that you can achieve your weekly objectives.
2. why do you want each of these goals?
• your purpose is a driven force that will drive you to get your goals. It’s not the goals that make you go for it, and it’s the reason you want the goals that make you go for it. So what’s your purpose? What’s the reason why you were pursuing the particular goals.
3. who must I be to win these goals?
• “DO” is the child of “BE” the reason you do certain things is because you being certain things. Everything you’re doing right now is because of who you being, so if you change who you being, you will change what you were doing and what you will have.
4. What are core strategies will I work on?
• list down all the resources that you have available
• all the strategies that you were going to work on to smash your goals
5. when are you going to schedule everything?
6. where will I play my game?
• design your environment to win